Breathwork is gonna be hot for 2023 and beyond. Ya gotta breathe, right? And since we are already doing it anyway, let’s get some skills. What’s also cool? You feel the benefits right away: instant gratification is the name of this game.
Do you ever find you’re deep in a project, checking your phone, and listening to a podcast when lo and behold, you forgot to breathe? Obviously you’re breathing but, ya know, you’re on autopilot and the breaths are shallow and up in your shoulders. Ugh, I’m giving myself tension and frown lines even thinking about that raggedy breath!
After years and years of work (yoga intensives and certifications, exposure workshops, breath workshops, meditation workshops, optimization lectures), I’ve corralled several breathwork techniques to help you harness your breath, calm your mind and breathe some life into your skin.
Starting February 14th, I’d love to share them with you over five days.
- 5 days of self-paced, do it when you’re ready via email and web site. So you can do it from home, your office, on the road and in the air.
- You’ll get 5 go-to exercises to practice and utilize as needed.
- In addition to the breathwork, I’m mixing in some yoga moves along with skin-saving tips and tricks to support you.
- It’s only 5 days 🙂
What are some of the benefits of focused breathing exercises? I’m glad you asked!
- Helps you reduce anxiety and heal from trauma, while managing PTSD
- While increasing energy and boosting immunity
- Lowers blood pressure and improves circulation
- Helps manage pain
- Strengthens lungs
- Improves a whole buncha good things including:
- mood & self-esteem
- sleep (both duration and quality)
- muscle tone
- Increases creativity
Common sense disclaimer: Hey listen, I’m not here to suggest breathwork will heal all of our issues. We all go through things, physically/chemically/psychologically, that require working with medical professionals. Please know you are valuable and don’t hesitate to seek help.