the company that runs the online booking site seems frequently to update the functionality … let’s just say they do this because they know it’s good for our noggins to continually learn new things 😜
here are my tips for using the online option:
- create an account. sure, it’s *one more* password to remember but it also makes it easier to change your appointment and to review past appointment dates. rest assured, you can reset your password anytime you forget.
- when you log in, click “book” in the upper right corner to select a service.
- this will take you to an alphabetic listing of service options. click on the one you want and then you’ll select the day & time.
- to book another appointment, select “back” in the upper left corner. then select the service followed by the day & time. if there is time for multiple services, the system will suggest the time that corresponds to your previous appointment.
- when you’ve booked allllll the services you need, select “complete booking”
- do a little celebration happy dance! 💋🍾🥂🎉💖✨
- or, if all this makes you consider tossing your computer out the window, just call or email at (310) 866-0928 firstname.lastname@example.org. leave me the day you prefer, the preferred time, and how best to reach you. 👋🏼