Hey, it’s your cannabis master esthetician, making sure your have the information you need to make the best choices and get the CBD your skin & body want!
And here are some of the potential health benefits that adding CBD to your life might bring:
- sleep aid
- help with nausea/motion sickness
Also know this: CBD works best as a supplement to an optimized lifestyle that serves your being: eating the rainbow, staying hydrated, working your bod, getting the amount of rest you need & recharging your mind.
I’ve also got two new studies that bring great news for many people:
- CBD may help many with weightloss by reducing appetitie, burning fat, & reducing risks of metabolic disorders.
- In a US government sponsored study, THC & CBD have shown positive results helping survivors recover from TBI and stroke. Endocannabinoids and phytocannabinoids are “pleiotropic” agents that interact directly and indirectly with several receptors – not just CB1 and CB2 – which also contribute to remediating the neurodegenerative cascade that ensues after a stroke or TBI.
- (Let me know if you’d like links to these reports. I’ll happily email them your way)
I use & recommend CBD & full spectrum products from Color Up Therapy.
Why? I chose Color Up as my CBD-product partner for these reasons:
- They source their hemp from Colorado organic farms
- They extract their CBD in the best way (through CO2)
- Color Up publishes their 3rd & 4th party testing
- Their products are developed chemists and guided by estheticians & body workers, people who know the skin and how best to treat issues to achieve optimal skin care.
- All of their product ingredients are sourced in the US and packaged in Colorado.
How do I use CBD & full spectrum cannabis products? Literally from head to toe, from a scalp massage to treating my poor little tootsies I rely on allllll day long in the studio. I apply these topically & I also take CBD & full spectrum sublingually. And, unless my client has some sort of sensitivity, allergy or other contraindication to an ingredient, I use Color Up Therapy professional products in my facials. Check out my favorites here and fall in love for yourself!
Do CBD & other cannabinoids work topically? Yes, absolutely & fabulously!
Whew! This is a LOT for a single post. Keep checking back and we’ll get into the Endocannabinoid System (aka the ECS), the receptors in our skin and more. Can’t wait to share all these details with you so that can make informed decisions.
book online / firstname.lastname@example.org