Here we are, in 2Q23 and you haven’t carved out time for your wellbeing and self-care … let’s do it now. Just in case you need a smidge more convincing, here are a few of my favorite reasons to get a monthly facial on your books (and mine):
You will have pre-scheduled, dedicated time for your self-care … before work and other obligations gobble up your days. Plus, booking now with me ensures you get the day of the week and the time of day that works best for you (and helps you avoid the worst of traffic, ugh).
The power of focused touch, the perfect massage technique and the personalized professional products are healing … for your skin and your soul.
Already booked some special events this year, let’s schedule your treatments to time perfectly with your travel plans.
Monthly facials give you the best of aging! Living long, full lives is a gift … let’s look great doing it!
- Improved circulation, and circulation is literally the care and feeding of your skin. Did you know you start to lose 1-2 % of the invaluable microcirculation after age 25? Let my continually trained and healing hands increase the flow of nutrients to your skin and waste away from your skin
- Deeply cleaned pores so that they function fluidly and look toned.
- Gently manipulated lymph to keep your skin’s immune system thriving.
- Minimized lines and improved tone & texture.
- Refined, brightened, soothed and smoothed skin for your daily glow.
When you glow, you know and your confidence shows it. When you look rested, cared for and toned, you feel great and the world takes note.
Professional strength products & specialized tools to increase product penetration, effectiveness, cell turnover, circulation, lymph movement, tissue tone and longterm benefits.
These many splendid benefits are compounding, over time.
You get a monthly check-in regarding seasonal effects, product updates/changes and “that weird bump.”
Here’s a rundown on what to book, when:
- The Fab Facial is infinitely personalized for you and can be booked for your first or your monthly skincare treat.
- The Osmosis Facial Infusion with Revitapen works wonders on the skin as a monthly, active, professional treatment. (You’ll also find this specific treatment in the Spring Ritual).
- Microcurrent benefits the skin as frequently as 2x/week, weekly or monthly as a stand alone skin rejuvenator, lifter and tissue tone-up. Plus, you can add it on for a quick sesh to the Fab Facial.
- Celluma LED can also love on the skin at 2x/week, weekly or monthly as a stand alone or as an add-on to any treatment (even your monthly sugar!).
- Diamond Glow does such a deep clean and skin resurface that I recommend it 1x/Quarter