Joyce emailed me last year after her skin broke out in hard, itchy bumps after a facial (she’d gotten a gift certificate to a new spa). We determined her skin had been over-exfoliated for her dryish, quite fine skin type.
Thankfully, she came in for her first Dermalinfusion treatment and LOVED the results.
Dermalinfusion’s professional skin-resurfacing combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve your skin’s overall health, function and appearance.
Even if your skin feels surface dry –possibly even especially– you still need exfoliation to remove the dead skin, smooth the texture, and evacuate pores. However, you *need* a professional with training, experience and the right tools.
- smooth fine lines & diminish the appearance of wrinkles
- mitigate hyperpigmentation, dark spots, sun damage, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- soothe & deeply hydrate dry, dehyatred skin
- deep clean & minimize enlarge pores, oily-prone & congested skin
- professional facials also activate your parasympathetic nervous (PSN) response to mitigate stress and allow for optimal rest and digest
you coulda got this 🔥 tip in your inbox, but you playin’ ⤵️
💻 book online / 💌 email@example.com / ☎️ (310) 866-0928