Here are the Top 5 Benefits of Neurotris Mcirocurrent for Your Skin
- Increased Blood Flow: The low level electrical pulses that are provided by microcurrent will stimulate blood and lymphatic flow in the skin. This moves the fluid more effectively to keep skin nourished, healthy & bright. Circulation is everything and dang if it doesn’t get sloggy with the trips around the sun!
- Hydration: The microcurrent technology will send electric pulses into the skin that will trigger ATP production that helps to improve cellular function, thus improving oxygen levels, and hydration levels. And, as your esthetician is always telling you: hydrated skin is more resilient. When your skin has optimum hydration it is less reactive, less prone to irritation, redness & sensitivity and looks more firm and smooth.
- Volume: With stimulated oxygen and hydration levels, the skin has greater volume, this is compounded when the low level electrical pulses stimulate muscle contraction which leads to toned facial muscular structure
- Firmness: The improved hydration levels and improved oxygen levels have cells operating at their highest levels. Then the improvement in the tone of the facial muscles, combined with high quality skin care will help to improve the firmness of the skin. And who doesn’t want firmer skin? This is what brings your face, neck and other areas that *lift* we all crave. Don’t let gravity win without a fight! 🙂
- Luminosity: When the life of the skin cell is extended through hydration and oxygenation, the live skin cells on the surface will more easily reflect light, causing the skin to appear luminous and glowing! You might not have considered this word but this is what you’re thinking of when you see youthful skin that radiates health.