Case Study 1: Microcurrent
Wendy has been a client for a while. And while she was raising her two young boys (now successful young men), we focused on sugaring. Now that she has a bit more time, she was ready to commit to skincare treatments that gave her skin a lift, firmed the tissue, smoothed out fine lines and strengthened her skin. Plus, she spends a month each summer with family at the lake. So we set up a tight schedule of microcurrent treatments to help her hit her goals and prep her skin for fun in the summer sun. She came every week for 4 weeks (we planned for 5 but I had a sudden trip home). She’s back now and we’re back on track to repair her skin while also continuing to improve the tone & texture with the compounding benefits of ongoing treatments. Loving the results!!
Case Study 2: The Triple Treat
My gal April is a world traveler, actor and all-around badass. Sometimes we are laughing a little too loudly during her treatments and I get a note from the site manager. Worth it! April gives her skin the Triple Treat: LED, nanoinfusion and microcurrent. When you’re as busy as she is, you don’t have time to mess around. Her travels are always part vacation, part work … both require her skin to glow, no matter how exhausted she feels.
- Book your body sugaring 1 week prior (gives the skin time to settle down)
- Stock up on SPF like Protect & Dew Drops
- LED & Microcurrent increase circulation, firmness and resilience, perfect before beach & lake trips
- Combining treatments over a few weeks can give you compounding benefits & max out results
- Vitamin C serums boost SPF efficacy (Catalyst is my fave)
- Antioxidant serums like Replenish help your skin recover from oxidative stress