i love working with client’s skin to help them reach their goals. professional skin care treatments provide deeper exfoliation and more hydration for your skin along with greater relaxation for you.
also, i know how hectic your workday is and i very much respect your time. so, i’ve made this super simple for ya by creating TWO types of facials.
The Fab Facial gives your skin expertly customized treatment, down to the type of exfoliation, massage medium, serum treatment, mask & moisturizer. You’ll be ensconced in the cozy facial bed for about an hour.
Dermalinfusion is actually two awesome treatments in one: I’ve combined the customization of the FabFacial with the patented, non-invasive dermatological treatment from DermalInfusion. This all-inclusive treatment exfoliates, extracts & infuses the skin with condition-specific serums in one step. It is the FIRST and ONLY critically-timed exfoliation-to-serum treatment technology with optimal depth delivery for immediate and long-lasting results on all skin types — with no downtime. You’ll be in the room for about an hour + 20 minutes.
You simply choose which treatment is right for you and I’ll take it from there. We’ll spend some time discussing your skin care goals, what you love about your skin and what you’d like to work on. Feel free to email me to get the conversation started kenya@kenyabonvivant. com.
- Pics of my fave masks!
- I use 100% Organic Hemp infused products … deeeelish!
- Feeling sensitive? I’ve got the professional tools for your skin
- Environment wreaking havoc? Get a facial!
- More on the Dermalinfusion Treatment
- Dudes need a facial, too
- Ask an Esthetician: how often can I facial?
- Joyce LOVES the Dermalinfusion FabFacial
- And, since you’re investing in professional treatments, you gotta protect your skin from UV damage with the best SPF, TiZo3!
book online / email@example.com